- Students become T.E.I. students by enrolment, transfer or by grading test according to the regulations in force.
- Registrations of new students are held in each Department within the time limits and by submitting the supporting documents defined by the Minister of Education.
- For those who transfer from other T.E.I. or have graduated from other educational institutes, the Department must issue a relevant decision.
- The Council of the Department may decide to allow the enrollment after deadline, in special cases and after the students application, otherwise the student loses his right to enroll.
- For reasons of great importance, the registration of a student who was late and could not register in the apointed time, is possible after a petition of the student.
- Students of the T.E.I. are not allowed to enroll in any other Higher Educational Institute at the same time.
- Students are obliged to renew their registration every semester. Renewal of enrollment is done at least one week before the Course Units of the semester start by completion of a specific document, which can be obtained from the secretariat of the Department.
- Students, who did not renew their enrolment for two continuous semesters ,lose their rights to continue studying at the T.E.I.
- The records of the Department's students are in the Department's Secretariat
Original Air Force One, Nike Air Force One Original Original Air Force One, Nike Air Force One Original, 333 671 4888A-390700 Nike Air Force 1 New ColorWay General Release Quan Zhil